I have heard on the forums (though not from a blue), that this is somewhat Onyxia-sized (maybe a bit bigger), with 2 encounters - the Ogre King and his council - and Gruul (a Gronn?).
- Apparently this is info posted by a 'Tigole' on the Elitist Jerks forum. They don't seem to question if it is the 'real' Tigole on those forums. Jaxdahl
- There are reasons why they do not question it. Hzhao
- wouldn't surprise me. And what's with leaving off your sigs, eh? :) -- (talk) 17:15, 19 September 2006 (EDT)
"Gruuls Lair is designed for players of the level 65-68" Is it true ? Gruul's lair drop 2 pieces of t4 (lvl70)
- maybe you can enter at 65, but it's not such a good idea as the trash very hard on plate and can one-shot stoff wearer at 70. Beside that, mobs are level 71-72, so you won't hit much at 65-68 --Thundor 11:29, 27 February 2007 (EST)
Are there any actually fight strats yet? As more people in my guild ding 70 we're gunna need a strat lol
World First KillEdit
Nihilium got the world first kill correct? This information was changed to Death and Taxes and credited to them on Febuary 2nd, a day before Nihilium claimed credit. But D&T claimed credit on the 6th. --Theschief 07:56, 11 February 2007 (EST)
Edit for clarity? Edit
Who ever wrote this guide did a poor job with grammer and it should be edited for clarity. --Azhandris 04:54, 13 February 2007 (EST)
- By someone who knows how to spell 'grammar' perhaps? :) Rondaru 15:45, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
Page needs to be cleaned Edit
This page is for information on the instance, not the bosses. All of the info on the High King Maulgar encounter should be moved to his page. --Adonzo 18:48, 18 February 2007 (EST)
- Agree, this should definitely be cleaned. -- Vysogota 02:32, 19 February 2007 (EST)
Key'd or not Key'd? Edit
Key'd or not Key'd? What's the key process to get in here? Is there a key required?
- Walk in, and not get killed. - 08:43, 20 February 2007 (EST)
No Key Required! Edit
There is no key required for this instance, you just walk right in.
Trash mobs Edit
it might be good to note somewhere that the trash mobs can wipe aggro
∙ 01:44, 18 July 2007 (UTC)