Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Judging by his name Gorg may only be a one-headed ogre mage.Baggins 22:19, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- So you agree with the 'Name'Name = two heads' rule?-- 22:21, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- Its actually official according to Horde Player's Guide (at least its often but not always), :).
- That's the only official source that mentions it as far as I'm awhare (do you know of others?).--Baggins 22:40, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- I would not know, but I was looking for that cite.-- 22:43, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- Glad to help, I discovered it a few weeks back.Baggins 22:43, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- What of Mogor, does that mean their names are Mo and Gor. User:Coobra/Sig2 22:44, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- It doesn't have apostrophe so probably not a compound name.Baggins 22:51, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- And there is Mug'Thol and he's one headed... So I really doubt there is any straight forward rule on this issue. In anycase, its impossible to know what Gorg due to the fact there is very little about him, and secondly Ogre Mages come in both one headed and two headed varieties.Baggins 22:55, 3 January 2008 (UTC)