Okay. I would like to find more anti-spam plug ins, perhaps link to them. I will try to find an internal link to the upcoming anti-spam support Blizzard is adding.
- SpamSentry and SpamMeNot (also Ace) are two I know of. 16:34, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
Holy Crap So Much Anti-Spam! (A Small List of Third-Party Anti-Spam AddOns) Edit
Look what I found! :D
- SpamSentry Anti-Spam AddOn -- Highly recommended and personally tested by me. This works perfectly! The only drawback is that sometimes messages from the Trade Channel can get through if you name message notices turned on. Even if you aren't actually in the Trade Channel!
- WRUGS Whisper Authentication AddOn -- For those of you extremely paranoid about getting whispers from anyone. Requires users wanting to whisper you to "authenticate" themselves by typing a password combination.
- AntiGoldSpam -- Don't know much about this one. I'm assuming it's like SpamSentry, though.
- SpamAssassin -- Same.
- BugMeNot -- This one appears to be a combination of "WhisperMeNot" (An old AddOn from before The Burning Crusade.) and "DuelDecline". Essentially, it's whisper control combined with full control over trades, duels, charter signature requests, and party/guild invites.
- SpamMeNot -- Essentially a light version of the above; a remake of WhisperMeNot for greater whisper control.
I'm very certain that there are more at this website. I know for a fact there are, in fact. But these are the only ones that really caught my eye and most of them have been updated quite recently, so...there ya go! ~ Doc Lithius (U)(T)(C) 04:18, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
Gold farming Legal? Edit
"Do not confuse this with a Gold Farmer which is a legal activity in World of Warcraft" with a link to an article that says gold farming is illegal? Farming gold to sell it for USD is illegal. I think that the article that was intended to be linked may not exist any more.Anthonzi (talk) 05:55, 27 June 2008 (UTC)