what lvl do I need for learning this from the gnomish trainer in gadgetzan??? plz help me im 64 and i dont wanna take the long journey to tanaris to check that out XD —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Andersmusician (talkcontr).

You need to have 350 engineering to learn it (as the article says). Also sign your posts with ~~~~.--User:Gourra/Sig2 00:28, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
hey thanks for your answer but I also wanna know what level [not engine lvl] do I need for learnig it, I think 65 but I'mnot sure. thanks in advance--Andersmusician$ 00:48, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
You can learn it at any level, providing you got Goblin Engineering and Master Engineering (300+ skill, taught at 275 Engineering).--User:Gourra/Sig2 00:52, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
According to Master you have to be 50 to be able to learn master level skills. So Anders, you should be easily able to, assuming you're a goblin engineer. --Azaram (talk) 07:38, 12 July 2008 (UTC)

This is vulnerable to spell reflect; I also hear this is susceptible to Spell hit, spell crit, and spell haste. I imagine that this is also affected by spell +damage? It seems to be, because as a mage, I hit harder than the tooltip states. I feel this should be put on the wiki after more confirmation. Novawolf (talk) 00:29, 10 August 2008 (UTC)

The article is a bit misleading: damage received does in fact cause spell interruption (spell pushback) on the Goblin Rocket Launcher. I'm not sure whether or not the article is referring interrupts like kick, pummel, shield bash, earth shock, and counterspell though; I haven't personally tested to see whether or not it applies in those situations. --SmImmie (talk) 20:14, 16 August 2008 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.