Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It this article really necessary.... two easiest ways to get there:
- When Portals open up in Dalaran
- Taking the FP to Wintergrasp (once you have it through the first way)
--User:Coobra/Sig3 01:13, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- You can take the FP from Wintergrasp, not to Wintergrasp. User:Gourra/Sig2 09:44, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- It's mostly for those to get there on foot. There are definately easier ways (via portals from others for example), but this is the only way I've found to get there on foot if you need to. Otherwise, unless you've been to Dalaran already, there's really no other way. Once your in Dalaran, this is useless because you can just use the flight master to fly to Dalaran, and the portal to get to Wintergrasp. This is really meant as a "need to get there for the first time" method. Jman310 (talk) 20:58, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
Another easy way Edit
Anyone who has the Recruit-A-Friend reward mount X-53 Touring Rocket and the Cold Weather Flying skill can fly you straight up to Dalaran as a passenger. Once there you can activate the Teleport to Violet Stand Crystal and thereafter the Teleport to Dalaran Crystal will work for you. WoWGeek (talk) 05:30, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- If we're talking about Dalaran, being summoned or using mage portals is far easier. User:Coobra/Sig4 02:14, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- But if you have a chance to get there on the rocket instead, it's a lot more fun. WoWGeek (talk) 05:30, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Getting to Dalaran at any level Edit
Erm... isn't this awfully overelaborate for the current situation? I mean really, ghost-sailing to Northrend? Maybe we could divide that into Current Method and Let's Laugh at How Painful It Used to Be Method.