Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Source" column in the follower tableEdit
I noticed the restructuring of the follower page that you've been doing, Fandyllic and it certainly makes the page look cleaner than what it was originally. :)
However, I noticed the "source" column information was lost during the restructuring process and I'm wondering if this was intentional (to remove clutter) or if you're still working on restructuring and just haven't gotten around to putting all the information back in yet. Is it your intention to keep this column in the page? I only ask because I personally found it really handy as a single-page source to cross-check which followers I still need to gather and from where.
-Sitb (talk) 14:20, November 24, 2014 (UTC)
After no response, I took the liberty of re-populating the source column for the Alliance followers. I used the link that states "To edit this section, click here". However, although this information appears in the source code once again, it still isn't displaying in the "source" column of the table. Any thoughts?
-Sitb (talk) 18:36, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Disregard my previous message, the issue seems to have been fixed (or maybe it fixed itself). The important thing is, it now works! :D
- -Sitb (talk) 19:41, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
There are no liks! Edit
- It is because all of the links in the table point to articles with the format "NPCname (follower)". No pages exist following that nomenclature, so the links you have been clicking on are simply leading you to non-existent pages. Personally, I think the fact that some existing NPCs become followers is more of a footnote in their overall history, so I'm not sure it's necessary to put together an entirely new page to contain just their follower-related info. The same thing can be accomplished within a section on their existing article. In fact, this is what I have been doing when I update NPC pages to add WoD info: I add any follower-related info within an "Abilities" section of the page, and put a note somewhere mentioning how they can be obtained as a follower.
- I'm not sure whether Fandyllic wants to go this route or not, but he is the one who has been putting together follower-related templates, so he's the one to talk to about it. Zmario has also been working on followers, but he hasn't been terribly active of late.
- -Sitb (talk) 15:12, February 20, 2015 (UTC)