Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Should this page be a disambiguation page for Fiora (quest) and Fiora (person)? --Ilublawn 08:09, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
- Quest and person have been around for years now, and no one has complained. And per policy the Name of the Page must match the in-game NPC's name. I think its fine the way it is. User:Coobra/Sig2 08:18, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
- I dunno. Her location seems better suited for her quests. Thechnically she's not IN auberdine, just on the outskirts on the pier. The Mist's Edge to be exact. She might have some relation to First Mate Wavesinger who is on the boat nearby (who was added in 2.3). --Blayaden 00:12, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
I'm surprised they even allow to be on the outskirts. Could this possibly mean their relations are impairing? I mean there is an NE in Allerian Stronghold Mr.X8 Talk Contribs 01:11, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
- Entirely possible. However, as I mentioned before, she is pretty far from the center of the village (where its moonwell is) and is likely placed as a "greeter" npc, as she is now the closest questgiver to the boats.  is probably the quest most people are likely to pick up since most players are looking for new questing zones. Her presence is an interesting development.--Blayaden 05:25, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
Indeed, i wonder if their relations are getting better or if she is just trusted--Gurluas 18:42, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
- I believe she was relocated for the simple reason that she still offers the quest to go to Astranaar (correct spelling not included). If you receive the quest to meet her in Menethil you're likely around level 20-30. Going all the way from Theramore to Astranaar not only takes long, but is also a tad more dangerous than going there from Auberdine.--Maibe 18:39, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
- Lorewise that might have been a reason, but still I think gameplaye-wise the reason is the safer and easier way to astranaar.--Maibe 21:02, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
Last name or nickname?Edit
- Someone was wrong in telling me the name change. My bad. It is not a nicknme, it is still her last name.-- 02:55, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
- Her name ingame has no parentheses. I guess we need to move some stuff around.--Blayaden 23:44, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
- Wow. That was fast. I was gonna do it after dinner. Nice job SWM!--Blayaden 00:05, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
Its actually her alias, she tells you that. The naming policy for lore characters says that lore names (Fiora "Longears") take precedence over in-game names (Fiora Longears). So therefore she should be called Fiora "Longears" in this article.--Mannerheim 02:32, 26 January 2008 (UTC)