Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Boss is Kael'thas? Edit
- Yes, its already confirmed that Blood Elves left in Azeroth are not quite the same as the ones in Outland. That is they do not know that Kaelthas sided with the demonic Illidan who is league with Kil'jaeden. But that they will find out that blood elves in outland have gone mad, and will be forced to destroy them to save the universe.Baggins 17:24, 28 November 2006 (EST)
And why would the Azeroth-Blood Elves be so angry about Kael'thas siding with Illidan? They are already using Illidan's method of tapping demonic energy in order to regain their power lost with the Sunwell, and it would seem it's working very well.
They are also now siding with Orcs, Trolls and Undead, three races the Blood Elves have always hated and despised. So what's the deal about Illidan? Illidan isn't even in league with Kil'jaeden anymore.--Odolwa 15:32, 13 December 2006 (EST)
- The Azeorth blood elves, by and large, aren't tapping demonic energies to sate their addiction. To quote Blizzard's new encyclopedia:
- "Few of these elves know of Kael'thas' pact with Illidan, and many would be horrified if they discovered it. Draining magic from small mana-bearing vermin is a far cry from draining magic from demons."
- - Dark T Zeratul 05:44, 14 December 2006 (EST)
I still don't understand what's so bad about it. The only thing the Blood Elves care about is obviously power. The capturing of the naaru is proof of that. So I don't get why it would be a worse thing to drain magic from demons.--Odolwa 18:28, 14 December 2006 (EST)
This is from the OFFICIAL WoW Encyclopedia... "It was an offer Kael'thas felt he had to accept. He was certain his people would die without either a cure or a new source of magic. Kael'thas thus pledged his allegiance to Illidan. Today most of the blood elves in Outland have learned of the pact that Kael'thas made with Illidan. The blood elves still on Azeroth, on the other hand, have little knowledge of the agreement and would probably be appalled to learn of their leader's association with Illidan. Largely unconcerned with what their Azerothian brethren might think, the blood elves currently living in Outland serve Illidan." --Bondieboi 14:57, 17 December 2006 (EST)
I don't care if it's official or not, it remains strange. Yet another of Blizzard changings of the lore in order to fit game mechanics. Pathetic.--Odolwa 12:20, 17 December 2006 (EST)
The Eye, Tempest Keep, etc Edit
Ok I've had some long discussions and it seems to be confirmed that what we so far named "The Eye" is in fact named "Tempest Keep". On /who (Nihilum sources), players appear to be in "Tempest Keep" (Confirmed by game DBCs). I have no idea where the name "The Eye" came from but it doesn't seem to appear anywhere in-game. We are going to have to modify the Category:Instance:Eye back to Category:Instance:Tempest Keep. As for this article, it should be moved to Tempest Keep. However, we are still going to need a name for the keep and its satellites. Comments and ideas appreciated. --Adys 00:26, 22 March 2007 (EDT)
- By that logic all the Caverns of Time instance pages would need to be moved, as the zones are called Old Hillsbrad Foothills, Black Morass, and Hyjal Summit. --Adonzo 10:08, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
- http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/highleveloptions.html#bcdungeons It's called Tempest Keep there. Any sources on where "The Eye" comes from? Pzychotix 10:46, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
- Meh, it's mentioned as "The Eye" in some patch notes. Pzychotix 10:55, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
If you look at the Bottled Nethergon Energy/ Vapor potions, it clearly says "Only works inside Tempest Keep: The Eye, The Arcatraz, The Botanica, The Mechanar." This is an ingame item that mentions it being called The Eye. Hope this settles any naming dispute for good Oahkoah 17:25, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
- Warp Slicer
- Staff of Disintegration
- Phaseshift Bulwark
- Netherstrand Longbow
- Nether Spike
- Infinity Blade
- Cosmic Infuser
- Bundle of Nether Spikes
Interesting -03:17, 1 May 2007 (EDT)