Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Article title Edit
- Why? ... Dual Wield is the actual name of the ability. While dual wielding something is an act of holding two weapons. User:Coobra/Sig4 16:33, September 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Partly because of disambiguation convention, to not have two different articles that differ only by caps, and also to avoid articles unknowingly linking to the talent page when they mean the general ability. -- Harveydrone 16:41, September 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Also, the skill that warriors, hunters, and rogues learn from their trainer is also spelled in-game as "Dual Wield" (both caps). This page here is only about the shaman talent. -- Harveydrone 19:07, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
- For reference, here are elinks to both:
- I support a move, I don't think a talent unique to one class should get name priority over a passive ability shared by several classes. -- Gordon Ecker (talk) 09:30, October 2, 2009 (UTC)