Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In WotLK Edit
- <blinks again>
- We're not a forum, you know, so posting random comments won't get you anything except this tongue-in-cheek lecture from me. Please only use discussion pages for discussing changes to article itself. Non-editorial discussions and queries should be relegated to the Warcraft Pump and usertalks. Please also bear in mind that any (and indeed, all) beta material is subject to change and is not final until release (and occasionally not even then).
- You're right though, the armor does look quite like the father's. -- (talk · contr) 22:44, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
Ok, so Saurfang the Younger is gonna get killed by Sylvanas' plague. Anyone got a clue what'll happen to the Forsaken as a playable race then? Toran Wildpaw of the Frenzyheart (talk) 00:25, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
- No, it's not even implemented in beta yet. So PLEASE don't put any speculation here. Resort to facts. User:Gourra/Sig2 00:26, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
- Datamining. User:Gourra/Sig2 00:59, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
will be backEdit
in Wrath gate we see Arthas steal his soul with Frostmourne. this lead me to believe that he will be back as an undead/lich/whatever in future Icecrown raid. if blizzard specifically showd it to us then there must be a reason for this.Gargar (talk) 23:54, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
3.3 datamined sound files reveal his first name Edit
- We should wait until either the Saurfang encounter becomes available on the PTR, or until Blizzard 'announces' it. Such is the way of WW:DNP.AMBER(RΘCK) 09:29, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
I just moved it from Dranosh to Draenosh but i just realized that was based on people's interpretation about how to prounounce the name in the audio files. Is there any source specificly spelling it out? Word use would suggests Drae- but it does sound a bit like Dra-.01:27, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Nathanyel's comment on the edit history, "apparently without the e," suggests that he's seen the actual in-game text on the PTR and confirmed that it's spelled Dranosh. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 01:31, November 14, 2009 (UTC)