Also for the last patch (2.1.3) it is also to be noted that in front of the nautilus thing with the temple above (that you can see on the concept arts too), there is a temple built around a kind of untextured turban shell (around, not over the shell) where you can ramble in between several legs and go down the "belly" of it, where there are some stairs and a very long dungeon below the ground wich seems to "hang" like a kind of jejunum for the "seasnail" itself. Also, and most important (I found it yesterday), the model of that shell with those legs where the temple is built around, is used as a little doodad of seasnail (with a curly conch, not like the turban-like shell used on the temple) around the Vile Reef coast (just in front of Grom'Gol) and other coastal places. You can see by the textures that the seasnail resembles or a hidding hermit-crab or a little octopus (kinda like an ammonite), and have the same poly scheme as the one of the temple I am speaking.
I will upload here some SS of it later, if I'm allowed, of course, in order to show the dungeon of the snail thing, and also for the nautilus temple (again, if I'm allowed). -- Ravenore, the Necroshadowmancer 18:39, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
- As much as I'd like to see the screenshots, data-mined images are not allowed in the articles. However, you might be able to link to a seperate website within this talk page, not sure how strict policy is on that, I'll have to ask.Baggins 18:44, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
Private servers Edit
Private servers cannot be used to determine npcs and nodes.--Gurluas 15:36, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
- In Private servers you can put anything anywhere (I think), this is unciteable because it breaks the ToU/EULA.-- 21:33, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
Is this page even allowed? It may be against the ToU or the EULA, but I do not know of our exeptions (There are no screenshots) The shell temple thing is nice info, though. People are going to hate me for this.--20:43, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- o_O That might be why its gone!
- The article or the island?-- 22:07, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
This artical might be why the island is gone,or youtube videos
- You could cite another web site that has a similar description of the setup. A violation of the ToU/EULA would be citing a website or adding a description of the exploit to get to Designer Island. Descriptions of how things look and what appears are probably okay, just no screenshots. The only violation of the ToU or EULA applies to those people who actually host a private server or describe ad exploit in any way, as far as I read. -- (talk · contr) 5:12 PM PST 6 May 2008
- We are describing it a bit.-- 00:14, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
Violation part 2 Edit
- It's not a stub. There's nothing more needed to fill it out. User:Gourra/Sig2 23:04, 26 September 2008 (UTC)