Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Does this phase in for the people who have killed the Lich King? Or is this rubbish? User:Coobra/Sig4 00:37, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Based on screenshots, I think it shows up when someone turns in a quest drop from the Lich King, like Onyxia's Head or Kael's Verdant Sphere. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 00:38, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah.. at the time of my comment, no screenshots were there. But yea.. makes sense. User:Coobra/Sig4 03:37, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I'd hope, since it allows for watching the cinematic again and again, that it phases in permanently like the Wrath Gate... but if someone who has completed the dungeon would answer this question would be nice. User:Coobra/Sig4
- Yes.. yes I did forget to sign =( first time in a long time too... but you caught me. User:Coobra/Sig4 20:35, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
- There is no "horde side" since the four warriors are on the opposite corners and Tirion in the middle.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 22:48, February 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Same thing.
- A horde guild first killed him on my server during last week-end, the monument is still there today.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 21:11, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Seems once the server first kill happens the change is permanent to mark a "continuation" to the storyline. One could say... it phases into existent, but not personal phasing like most areas, a server phasing. User:Coobra/Sig4 21:19, February 16, 2010 (UTC)