I have a few pictures of the crypt below/next to Karazhan, if anyone wants me to add them.Tardara 21:09, 16 September 2006 (EDT)
Did you know that you can get inside there? All you have to do is die near the crypt and resurrect inside the crypts. It's pretty cool.
I personally would love to see more information on the Crypt area in this zone, Its in the game files and still accessible and is really creepy, especially for this game. --Monk3yguy 12:12, 22 February 2008 (UTC)
Empty... Still??? Edit
- What ever happened to the Scythe of Elune quest chain?
- Is Attumen the Huntsman a Black Rider? He drops a worgenthing: (Worgen Claw Necklace)
- What are the Black Rider's deal?
- Who is Ariden of Ariden's Camp?
- What killed everyone/thing?
- Who is Morgan of Morgan's Plot?
- Why do the ogres of the Vice live there?
- Why is the Upside Down Sinners room closed?
They should have finished the zone with the X-pac... --Sandwichman2448 14:31, 7 April 2007 (EDT)
- I think the point of it is that it IS dead and devoid of life, makes me wanna get deeper into kara to find out why.--Reskar 14:36, 7 April 2007 (EDT)
- It's not in there... --Sandwichman2448 15:15, 7 April 2007 (EDT)
- In my opinion the zone is finished and serves only a single purpose. It is designed to contain the Karazhan instance. Look how small the zone is. I don't think Blizzard has plans for this zone other than providing a place where they could build up Medivh's tower. Privatekey 23:02, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
- They may yet add the Crypt as a dungeon area at a later point and with that flesh out the rest of the zone. --User:Varghedin/Sig 09:17, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
Karazhan Crypt Edit
The Upside Down Sinners Room was closed due to the age rating of the game, people at ESRB and Blizzard said that putting this instance in the game could potentially increase the age rating from 12+ to 15+ or even 16+ (due to the faint heartbeat).
Unfortunately, reports of being able to access the crypt have ceased because being able to walk through the gate was fixed in Patch 2.2. --—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Venturer (talk • contr). 02:14, July 5, 2009
- Probably little to nothing. Little was done there to begin with. If anything... maybe quests to kill the ogres. User:Coobra/Sig4 01:25, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I suspect nothing will happen, under the mum that this area was protected by the powerful magics emitting from the tower. Maybe we will finally see the owner of the abandoned encampment... Wolfstorm11 (talk) 23:51, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Horde camp? Edit
When i took fligh path from Kargath to Stonard i saw small hut and Horde banner. I think that was near the border of Duskwood and it was on the rock. Was that before, or Blizz add that with 4.0.1?