Mobs killable for Darnassus Reputation are:
* Shadowprey Guardian; Limit: Honored 6000/12000
I tried this with my hunter, Honored 1033/12000. I killed several Shadowprey Guardians, but no I got no Darnassus rep.
- after reading other sites it looks like that was the fact in some early release, but patched out long ago. it would be very odd, because the trolls in desolace are not involved id any conflict with darnassus or other alliance groups. --Hurax 09:00, 10 September 2007 (UTC)
- I can transfer some of the pics from the subzones to the main article. That should brighten things up a bit. --Varghedin 15:21, 29 December (CET)
Only place horde can learn to use bows? Edit
Is it worth noting in the main Darnassus page that this is the only location for a Horde player to acquire the skill of using Bows? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jbuberel (talk • contr).
- See Weapon master for info on how to aquire weapon skills. Also, sign your posts with
~~~~. --OseTalkz / Contribz 15:58, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- Rut'theran Village. User:Gourra/Sig2 09:29, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
I noticed today that this city lack anvils. I ran around for 10 minutes trying to find one without luck. I found a forge but no anvil was present. If someone can tell me where to find one i'd be glad to know, else it might be a good note perhaps. --Kanaxai | | Talk 00:49, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
Why no people? Edit
On all of the servers I've played (Oceanic, PvE) there is almost never people in Darnassus, they all prefer to hang out in Stormwind. I can't help but wonder why this is, as Darnassus is quite simply beautiful... --Xaerun (talk) 11:26, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- You need to come to Darnassus in Defias Brotherhood EU (RPpvp) then. Perhaps not Stormwind levels of population, it's being used, and people are fairly open for contact. RP there is very good.
- Because of the location, You go to darnassuswhen you need, it's far from everything. Stormwind and Ironforge are instead on the midle of the map, making conection between important lvling zones making them great places to go when you need anything and for that same reason, to easyer to find people Azahel (talk) 22:34, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
Darnassus is second to the Exodar in being the least visited city of the Alliance. This is likely due to the lack of ease to travel to Darnassus. You will rarely find players hanging out at Darnassus as you would find players hanging out at Ironforge or Stormwind. Since the Cataclysm Cataclysm release, there is slightly more traffic due to proximity to Mount Hyjal, but with portals directly from Stormwind City to Nordrassil Inn it makes little difference.
Personly, i think Ironforge got less players visiting then Darnassus, since the portal with Rut'theran Village does attract quite many players to that travel hub, they do quite often allsow travel to Darnassus on some erands, altough i've only been in Ironforge once, and only saw like 2 players there, so i can't rly say that IronForge got less player visits for sure.
I'll check this tomorrow, and just walk around Darnassus like a darn' NE the hole day and register players, then do the same in Ironforge the next day. --ByzantiosAE (talk) 11:14, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- I still suspect Ironforge is more popular than Darnassus due to the proximity of the AH and bank in IF. I've been hanging around Darnassus alot lately and it is a pain to go from bank to AH there. Also, IF is still closer to SW. No boat ride needed. I only hang out at Darnassus with my mage, since she can portal to other capitals. -- (talk · contr) 15 Aug 2012 4:25 PM Pacific
Despite what may happen on some servers, is fact, no one will rely on npcs to defend the town, but at the first sign of horde on teldrassil will summon a lot of players to darnassus, all players on the city will run to the portal which will bring players on diferent times and make the group role more dificult. Azahel (talk) 22:34, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
Darnassus' anvil and forge ... Edit
... are at 47.00 53.32, on the subplatform southwest of the Warriors' Terrace. An NPC named Mathiel stands between them.