Please read what is written:
- In Warcraft III, Dargal and his group are represented by a single two-dwarf Mortar Team.
- In the novel, he used a wheeled cannon, and not the type of mortar the team in Warcraft III used.
This does not say that Dargal is Feanor in W3. It says that the Mortar Team in W3 who speak those line is translated as Dargal in the book.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 20:42, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- And where or when Blizzard stated they are the same...? --N'Nanz (talk) 21:08, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Feranor Steeltoe appears in Blackrock & Roll saying few things about dragon hunt.
- The mortar team who speaks the lines Ravages of the Plague not named in W3, but in RotLK he is named Dargal and says all of his quotes. In any case: Dargal says quote in RotLK, those are the mortar team's quote, they are the same
- Where's the point which disturbs you?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 21:08, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Edit: This is the same kind of deduction for The W3 Captain.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 21:13, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
Oh so there already is a discussion. Much like Falric and Luc Valonforth, Dargal is a nameless unit in Warcraft III that was later given an identity. Thats why the sentance reads he was "represented", instead of saying he was in it. I think this should solve the debate. However if the issue is over wording and giving the wrong impression he was in Warcraft III we could reword the article to say something like "The nameless mortar team in mission so and so was retroactively named Dargal in Rise of the Lich King" or something like that.21:51, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- What Warthok said, but remember, Dargal was part of a "team" as well.-- 23:29, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- All of this is well specified in the sentence.
- In Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, Dargal and his group are represented by a single, and unamed, two-dwarf Mortar Team.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 10:24, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Was not this discussion about flipping the sentence backwards? As it is now, it sounds like WC3 did not do Dargal justice, when A:RotLK expanded on a nameless character. I honestly think it is fine as it is. My previous comment was just a note in case Warthok's sentence was going to be the new one.-- 21:38, January 10, 2010 (UTC)