Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hmm. Maybe we could turn this page into a disambiguation directing towards Crypt (Badlands) and Crypt (Arathi Highlands). --Varghedin 14:29, 6 November 2006 (CET)
- The one in the Badlands does make your position "Crypt" (above the minimap, so to say) but I believe it's only used as easter egg. There's nothing to do there.
- Still, of course, it exists :p--Tinkerer 08:32, 6 November 2006 (EST)
- I just ran through the Badlands looking for the crypt, and I couldn't find it anywhere. I think it's been removed or something? Varghedin 12:22, 22 November 2006 (CET)
"The Crypt is now empty, but still accessible." To which crypt does this refer? The article is about several of them (and should probably be split, really) and this note is extraordinarily vague. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 18:11, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, it's purposely put after the last Crypt, so that's what it's referring to. I'm not sure how the content is 'extraordinarily vague' however - the crypt is empty, i.e. no mobs and is still accessible, i.e. you can still walk into it.Frejya (talk) 18:27, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, OK. It wasn't clear to me that it was part of the Sorrow Hill section. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 18:38, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- So there is not any unnamed crypt in the Eastern Plaguelands currently?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 21:53, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Currently there's the one. User:Coobra/Sig4 23:34, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I can't see where. Would you please fill the article with the bases?
- Crypt (Eastern Plaguelands)
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 10:53, July 27, 2010 (UTC)