Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Besides the two listed I've seen him yell something like: FRUIT VENDOR! You have 30 minutes to move your cart! Do not test our patience." I don't want to post it because it's not the correct wording but if someone knows it feel free to addMystoksor
Are his yells a reference to something. I could swear I've heard those lines somewhere before... RobertM525 16:31, 6 April 2007 (EDT)
The "Essay"... Edit
This Essay isn't any kind of factual information or even relevant to the character. It's a copy paste of someone's forum post. I don't see what relevance it has or why it's included in the article. Personally I'd remove it entirely.
In addition, from the description of it:
"Responses were few, however, a brilliant essay was written by a Forsaken Mage named "Shimofuri.""
It looks like someone stroking their own ego. It doesn't strike me as particularly brilliant and the thread it references isn't linked to, and so far as I have been able to find was not sanctioned by a CM or Dev or participated in by a CM or Dev.
Nothing below the "Quotes" section seems relevant or appropriate for the article. I'll wait for feedback, but if I do not receive any I'm going to remove the superfluous essay related material.
- I agree. Referring to the essay as "brilliant" seems similar to the classic hotel sign that reads "highly recommended by owner". -Sajak 19:43, 16 June 2007 (UTC)
- I didn't see anything particularly "brilliant" about this essay either. Axe it!
- After waiting for a lengthy period for feedback, I have recieved only the two above messages, which seem to agree with my opinion that the portion regarding the essay had no relevance and did not belong and I have removed it.
Granny Smith or not? Edit
Granny Smith is the only obvious fruit vendor nearby, yet Cro says "..does not value his life." Was this just a slip up by the developers? Or does Cro not know exactly who the vendor is?--Reacheround 20:07, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
- Him and granny interact sometimes, I think it is just a slip up.-- 20:09, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
- I think it might be a slip up as well. In the German WoW-client Cro yells at the "Obstverkäuferin", which is the female version of "Obstverkäufer" (=fruit vendor), and "... does not value his life" is also translated correctly into the female pronoun. SarKnagelster 13:52, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
Murder Investigation Dealing with Fruit Vendor Edit
 This is a link to a WoW forum ongoing investigation into circumstances involving Cro Threadstrong.
Conspiracy Theory Edit
I have tagged the discussion of theory for clean-up to meet a higher standard of objective writing: it reads as a defensive journal article rather than an encyclopedia entry. I suspect it was copied from a message board, in which case the contribution should be deleted entirely and instead only be mentioned as a theory, with proper attribution to the original source.Mysel 14:18, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- It was copied from a WoW Forum discussion. -- Dark T Zeratul 14:35, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
It seems to me he changed quite a bit in 2.4.3. He stopped yelling and now only says (says, as in: yellow text, not red) the quotes I've added. I'm not sure he has stopped yelling the older quotes completely, because I only stood and listened for about half an hour, and it's hard to find out he _doesn't_ say something. But it would fit with the . --// (talk | contrib) // 19:53, 16 July 2008 (UTC)