Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The levels of the mobs for the cooking quest all have +'s which implies that the mobs are elite which they are not. Perhaps putting the actual level ranges would be more useful.
(This has undoubtedly crossed a lot of your minds but since nobody's said it here yet....)
"Alterac Swiss"? Er, doesn't Swiss cheese come from Switzerland by definition? Shouldn't Alterac cheese be "Alterac Alterackese" or something? :/ --Illidan Rocks 09:04, 1 Feb 2006 (EST)
- To contribute further to the nonsensical conversation, the term is actually regional to the US and Canada: . --Bendyr 15:40, 1 Feb 2006 (EST)
"Swiss cheese" is the term Americans use to refer to what Europeans call Emmental Cheese. The Swiss, like most nations actually has many cheeses, unlike the Americans who only have three: cheese, sliced cheese and aerosol cheese. Anyway, it wouldn't make any more sense to call it Alterac Emmental, because emmental is also a place which doesn't exists in WOW. --Reincarnationfish 22:12, 28 October 2006 (EDT)
- Hey! We got more than three cheeses! We got nacho, too! :-D --Azaram 11:43, 11 April 2007 (EDT)
- I will be the first to admit that the average American's cheese palate is limited, however we have contributed to the cheese world, I.E.:
- —MJBurrage • talk • 15:54, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
We need to post some external guides to cooking such as tutorials, walkthroughs, etc. to get people going. --Bookinvestor 20:43, 9 October 2006 (EDT)
I believe that Cooking needs a set of tables with the recipes cross referenced with their effects. Any other opinions?
- Agreed, but most of this table already exists on the Well Fed buff page. We also need a list of the non-Well Fed effects that some foods, like Dragonbreath Chili have. Wigs 05:32, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
No longer able to level to 300 from normal mob drops.Edit
It seems since patch 2.1 it is no longer possible from mob drops alone. One can no longer get from 275 to 285 in cooking without either doing the Dire Maul recipe or obtaining fish (buying/fishing). Should this be mentioned? I was surprised trying to get my alt to 300 that it was no longer even possible since they've lowered when the Tender Wolf Steak and Monster Omellett turns grey to 275 now.
soothing turtle bisqueEdit
wouldnt soothing turtle bisque at 175 be better than what stands in the guides? its really easy to farm at the east coast of tanaris and you get the clams with it!--Rickinator9 (talk) 22:10, August 13, 2010 (UTC)