Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What about Crashin' Thrashin' Robots? Do they duel?-- 00:54, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
- They do, the notes needs to be changed ... but do the Crashin' Thrashin' Robots destroy each other? User:Coobra/Sig2 04:14, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
- They do, but are they actually -pets-? From what I vaguely understand, Crashin' Thrashin' Robots are more things you set loose, and do not follow you if you move away, and also have a long cooldown time, making them a non-pet. I could be very very wrong, having only seen them during one hour of the second day of the Winter Veil festival this year. The thing I'm wondering is if a Crashin' Thrashin' Robot and a Clockwork Rocket Bot will fight each OTHER. The tooltip for the Crashin' Thrashin' Robot says that it will attack other fighting robots. Does the Clockwork Rocket Bot count as one? Moleculor 20:33, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
- When they DID fight, the Crashin' Thrashin' robots wouldn't attack them, only each other. The Rocket bots also only attacked each other, not the Crashin' Thrashin' ones. Decibal 21:55, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
Speculation: If Power Word: Fortitude is cast on a rocket bot, the version that is cast is the lowest level version that adds three points of stamina. This being the case, we can probably assume that any Power Word: Shield cast on it by a priest without points in any Shield related talents protects against 44 points of damage, which is also the lowest level of that particular chain of spells. This being the case, combined with the fact that several attacks by other bots on a shielded bot can sometimes (always?) break through the shield and DAMAGE the bot without actually killing it outright, we may be able to extrapolate the statistics of the bot concerning its health, the amount of damage each rocket attack does, etc. I will attempt to get my guild to cooperate in solving this puzzle, but if someone beats me to it, the more power to them. Moleculor 21:05, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
- Too late now, apparently fun is overpowered again. They can't be buffed and they no longer fight...--Azaram 07:09, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
- Gives healers an advantage and its quickly taken away LOL...poor poor healers... and naturally "fixing" always breaks stuff....bliz when will you learn to stop fixing bots with duct tape. /sigh User:Coobra/Sig3 07:12, 16 January 2008 (UTC)