Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page has met the requirements for avoiding deletion in the Deletion policy.
I don't believe this article belongs on the wiki - it is badly named, and ultimately useless. Once the expansion is released, it will be unmaintainable, and the best way to find blood elves will be via categories. -- Kirkburn 15:18, 12 August 2006 (EDT)
Well, I think it could help players in their name giving/finding process for their new characters at the expansion. Especially at role playing servers you need sometimes a "starting help" with the name schema of the race. I for one was looking at several internet sites but a list of concrete examples of names, but didnt found any site.
On the other hand it's interesting where blood elves appear ingame yet. -- Zghuk 10:06, 13 August 2006 (CEST)
- Agreed with Kakwakas - it's best to be included in the main article -- Kirkburn 05:59, 13 August 2006 (EDT)
- I disagree. The information content isnt high enough for the main article -- Zghuk 18:41, 14 August 2006 (CEST)
- Even so, the name of the article is incorrect. It should be 'Blood Elf names' or something similar like 'Blood Elf (list)'. In any case, it does have enough content to be included in the main article - only if it had *too much* should it have a separate page. -- Kirkburn 10:34, 14 August 2006 (EDT)
Not to mention that several of these "blood elves" are actually high elves.--User:Gourra/Sig2 16:52, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
- No... they're not. The high elves have a seperate page. --User:Varghedin/Sig 09:12, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
Deletion vote Edit
- Keep N'Nanz 11:00, 11 March 2008 (UTC) - (See Comments section below.)
- Keep Murph (talk • contr) 05:39, 15 April 2008 (UTC) - (I'm not convinced that the article is doing any harm. If it's incomplete, mark it as such, but some information is better than no information, in my opinion.)
- Keep 11:26, 15 April 2008 (UTC) - (Helps if you look at the date of my comments above...)
The way I see it, this article, as well as the corresponding List of draenei in Azeroth, have one of two options: 1) Rename to "Blood elf NPCs" / "Draenei NPCs" and flesh it out with every missing NPC from the racial starting zones and Outland (a big project), or 2) Delete. The way it is now, it's incomplete and not representative of the game's population of the races. I will decline to vote on this issue because I'm on the fence. --User:Varghedin/Sig 10:14, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
- How should users vote if the vote section is "protected"? However I think that the "Lists of <race>" is one of the few unique articles type that wowwiki can offer, no other web site does. I agree to rename it as "List of Blood Elves (NPC)" and create the same for every other race existing in World of Warcraft (Yes Varghedin, this is a very big project :D ). -N'Nanz 10:59, 11 March 2008 (UTC). So my vote is KEEP!!! --N'Nanz 11:00, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
Merge with List of blood elves in Azeroth. If necessary, create a corresponding list of blood elves in Outland (if it doesn't already exist) and put all appropriate NPCs there. Do the same for the draenei page, while you're at it. Farseer Lolotea • talk • contrib 08:53, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
Mid 2006, that's when I mentioned the idea of deleting this. The article has changed hugely since then, and is indeed an entirely different article. I didn't even nominate it! Don't assume nomination.11:26, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- My mistake, I misread the history while trying to fix the broken vote box and get it to reflect people's posted intentions as closely as possible. I see now that the deletion was nominated (vote added) by Varghedin (talk • contr). Still, looks like it's more or less resolved now, unless anyone feels strongly about deleting it. I'll move the vote to a close in the near future. --Murph (talk • contr) 16:45, 15 April 2008 (UTC)