Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bleeding Hollow was green in Tides of Darkness, but for some reason their colors were changed to orange in Beyond the Dark Portal. There's really nothing to cite.--Austin P 13:41, 21 October 2007 (UTC)
It says in the Warcraft II manual that their "Domain" was Ironforge, Khaz Modan. Is this true since I don't see any mention on the Ironforge page or this page? Rolandius (talk - contr) 10:56, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
- Yes. If the manual says it thats enough to include it on the page. But for your own peace of mind Tides of Darkness even makes meantion of it at one point. Page 326. 11:15, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
- Ironforge was the one mountain dwarf city that didn't fall to the horde. They were under heavy heavy siege and trapped inside. The other dwarves went underground and roamed around in bands, hiding and occassionaly striking at the horde. Others were captured and used as forced labor by the orcs to build their ships. 03:54, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- While the orcs pushed the dwarves all the way back into the mountains and took over most if not all of Dun Morogh, they never actually breached the gates of Ironforge itself. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 03:55, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- They weren't actualy inside Ironforge just assaulting it. Notice the mnaual doesn;t say they inhabited the city jsut that it was their "Domain". Where they were stationed. Also keep in mind ironforge is the name of the mountain not just the city. 04:55, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
Size of the clanEdit
How big was this clan? It was one of the largest and was the bulk of the Horde along with the Blackrock clan. I think that was the only real charectureistic of the Bleeding Hollow, they were with a lot and Kilrogg himself had a lot of children and grand children since he did slay enough to keep his right as chieftain. Gorvar (talk) 18:56, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- A very big clan indeed, it participated in the First, Second, BtDP and Third wars and many were transformed into fel orcs by Magtheridon. But I think that the number is never said. Benitoperezgaldos (talk) 19:11, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
I'm guessing it should've been at least a 1000 maybe more. After all the clan did do a lot of sieges and had enough man/orc power to overrun townships and even Stormwind. Gorvar (talk) 20:53, 16 July 2009 (UTC)