And what are fallen tokens? Sysy 21:16, 20 January 2008 (UTC)

The tokens that are dropped and traded in for tier 4 gear are called things like "Gloves of the Fallen Defender," "Helm of the Fallen Champion," etc. -- Dark T Zeratul 22:16, 20 January 2008 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.