Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
10 man abilities and stats. Edit
Health, 2998k each on 10 man. The giant boss hits for 6k with is special punch on a 5/5 T7.5 DK tank. Lightning aura similar to saph possibly, hits for 2225 per 4-5 seconds (not exactly sure) 30k hits on cloth for the Vanguard boss. There is a chain lightning, and runes are placed on the ground that increase their damage. It is very healing intensive, 3 healers in full T7 recommended, Holy Priests are ideal but Holy paladins can be useful if you have 2 tanks on the vanguard and dwarf bosses. Giant boss (Steelbreaker) is killed first according to Fusion's strategy.
The Iron Council should be renamed The Assembly of Iron (Ulduar) and is not a Mob but 3 mobs that make up a group Edit
Per the achievement changes from build 9722 - They changed the name from to Assembly of Iron but that is also the name of the room or section of Ulduar so it needs to be [[Assembly of Iron (Ulduar)|Assembly of Iron]] and that is a group of npcs, not 1 npc, made up of – – -- (M o r p h | C | T) 20:47, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
- Well if we take the exemple of The Illidari Council :
- - they are four in one encounter
- - none of each is named "Illidari Council" (Veras Darkshadow, High Nethermancer Zerevor, Gathios the Shatterer and Lady Malande)
- - they did not received the name of their room (Chamber of Command) as their Team's nickname
- So what's the point in changing the name that Blizzard gave them and that everybody accepted ? Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 21:38, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
- I honestly do not know about The Illidari Council as I have never been in the Black Temple -- I just know that now (per the achievements changes in build 9722 you do NOT kill The Iron Council you now kill The Assembly of Iron to get the achievements -- and the tooltoip is for but that is NOT a mob -- it is a Group of mobs. -- (M o r p h | C | T) 19:44, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- Well for the NPCbox it's better (to me) to let "Iron Council" (or Assembly whatever) than each npc's name, juste like the Illidari Council.
- For the team name taken from the achievement, an admin could maybye help us on the better way to do...
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk) 19:52, 28 March 2009 (UTC)