Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Images and LoreEdit
Concept art from the credits: http://www.scrollsoflore.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=58&pos=82 the Arrakoa also seem to have interesting lore: http://picasaweb.google.com/alcaras.argentus/AlcarasAlpha1/photo#4984860186908098578 the next four pages have more dialogue. It seems that Skettis in Nagrand was their original home too.--Tysar 12:47, 17 October 2006 (EDT)
- Skettis is in souther Terrokar, on the boarder of Shadowmoon Valley chaztheweird 1:30 23 October 2006 (CDT)
Where was this bit about the concept gathered. We should site the source or at least acknowledge a source if there is no page. Rush 12:45 8 March 2007 (EST)
New Race Edit
I tihnk they would make an awesome race, casue they're all bird-like and whqat not and the most-unique race is either the aliens or the bovines... -Mrscribbles
Talk:Future_race_ideas <--- Move this here for better responces.-- 18:51, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
The ones in BEM are mentioned to be different from the skettis ones. The serve Anzu but are not the sethikk. I am confused.--21:31, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
- Anzu is only worshipped by the tribes in BEM. I don't know where the info about the Apexis being completely extinct is from, but if that's true (and not just that their civilization fell), then the Arakkoa in BEM are a tribe not listed on this page and should be. No idea if the Appexis worshipped Anzu too or not. -- 19:10, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- I think the Tribes in BEM today worship Terokk too and are allies of Skettis, because they have the same banners as they hang at the entrance of Skettis. The Raven God provecies there may be an relict of their past worship of Anzu. Maybe the Skettis wiped the Apexis Tribe out because of their worship of Anzu an then the other BEM Tribes joined forces with Skettis. -LordZipp 15:22, 26 February 2007 (GMT)
Should it mention Grizzik? Edit
- Yes, that'll be fine. Mention how he was the first Arakkoa to be encountered by races of Azeroth, all that jazz. Just don't say that it happened "in the novel Beyond the Dark Portal", keep it in-universe. -- (talk · contr) 21:00, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
- I cut down that section and moved it into the history section, to try and tidy up the article. The existing section was poorly written and Grizzik, while significant, doesn't deserve a whole subheading, so now there's simply a note of what he did and a sentence or so on arakkoa history during the First-Second War period. Irandrura (talk) 10:15, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- While they could still fly, any such information is conjectural, so fine. -- (talk · contr) 17:56, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
BEM tribes Edit
Why are the BEM tribes listed under Skettis? There is no evidence of this and the fact that they have Raven Harbringers and revere a Raven God rather than Terrok surely means they cannot be alighned with Skettis. Even if this is only speculation they should still be taken off the Skettis list as that is pure speculation also. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Tharoth (talk • contr).
- It can be assumed that all Arakkoa are loyal or at least closely affiliated to Skettis and the Terokk cult, except the mentioned Exiles and the Sethekk. I think there's even something mentioned in some quest, but I can't remember which. Anyway, unless the Arakkoa of Blade's Edge are explicitly called independent from Skettis, we must assume they aren't, as this is more likely. ~ Nathanyel (talk) 15:12, 20 July 2009 (UTC)