Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Likely to be moved to Northrend, and level-upped?-- (talk) 00:27, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
- Then who will finish his quest?-- 00:55, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
- Point of note if they get rid of early Dalaran, then there really is no point for anyone to stand around and guard the area anymore, in such a dangerous location, they'd be better off moving to one of the local towns.Baggins 10:33, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- Very true...only thing they'll need to guard would be the internment camp...but then again, bliz could have it where they continue to protect those lands, because one day Dalaran will move back to where it came from and they'll want to make sure they can. Of course, in WoW Dalaran will never move back, but in lore it could. User:Coobra/Sig2 16:31, 9 January 2008 (EST)
- They may not even remove the dome. For since of continuity for the low level characters the plot should have them visiting that area around 2 years before they reach WOTK time period.Baggins 16:40, 9 January 2008 (EST)
- *head explodes* User:Coobra/Sig2 16:47, 9 January 2008 (EST)
Somehow a very "weak" succesor for the Kirin Tor, isn't he? Perhaps it will be moved with the rest of Dalaran and leveled up to catch up with the rest of the "grown up" NPCs and PCs.-- Ravenore , the Necroshadowmancer 05:26, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
It doesn't look like they forgot about him, seeing all the things named after him and referincing him in Dalaran. Of course, some of these items actually point to him being in Dalaran while it was over Northrend, such as his diary comment that one of his students falling off the edge of the city into the tundra below. Toasty McGrath (talk) 18:08, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
Hopefully at some point they will announce the full roster of the Council of Six, and it seems Ansirem is a likely candidate for a seat. Just as we need to see where Drenden got to. --Timolas (talk) 01:02, 25 February 2009 (UTC)