Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
+15 to all stats is definitely worthy of being an EPIC trinket. that thing is pretty insane. -04:38, 11 November 2006 (EST)
Yep, and the +40% to healing effects also seems to affect imp Leader of the Pack, Vampiric Embrace, etc.
- This will be fixed in the next patch (2.0.10)
Careful not to misread the item description... it's not "healing" and "mana potions." It's "healing and mana potions."
+15 to all stats isn't really all that good... What use does a warrior have for intelligence? Or a rogue for spirit... or a warlock for strength? For most people, it's going to be "+15 to the two stats I actually need". Druids would get the most use out of it... but it's not so much better than any other trinket as to take up the spot, and druids that are in any form other than caster or moonkin aren't going to get the potion benefit out of it. It's one of those things that looks a lot better than it really is, at first glance... --Azaram 08:29, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
- On the other hand, the 2.4 patch's (foo)'s Alchemist Stones are rather nice and may be worth the trinket spot, at least for one or two. Assassin's Alchemist Stone would give a cat druid +54 crit (+2.45% at 70 per Ampwow's rating calculator as well as 45 attack power (15x2 str, plus 15 agility)... the guardian stone would let a bear drop a LOT of +defense gems for more stamina... BTW, does anyone know offhand if the +40% bonus applies to Mad Alchemist's Potion as well?--Azaram 04:18, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- Another thought... is the unique on each of these unique such that you can't have more than one Assassin's stone, or can't have more than one of any format of alchemist's stone? --Azaram 04:20, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- Unique usually applies to the name of the item, I'll assume (if you want to take the time), you could prolly have all 5 items. But it's still unknown...As for the stats of the items, they were just copied from the main stone, not even sure if those are going to be the true stats (including the unqiue tag-but that will most likely stay). User:Coobra/Sig3 20:52, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- That comfirms it, with the addition to the stones equip effect of "This effect does not stack", You will be able to make 1 of each type, if you really wanted to.User:Coobra/Sig3 21:04, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
- Heh. I could give a crap about the potion thing, to a non caster druid it's nearly useless. Unfortunately, they've made the mats a lot harder for a solo player to get... --Azaram 02:39, 12 March 2008 (UTC)