Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'd like to change the "note" to:
- The function cuts a sub-region out of the texture to display ingame.
- Unless you want to do rotations, use the (left,right,top,bottom) notation.
- The more complex 8-argument form allows for arbitrary affine transformations, see SetTexCoord Transformations for details.
- Basically the four points you specify still have to form a rectangle, but you can rotate and place it more freely.
- Experience with matrices is recommended since they can help you find the final coordinates of your points.
- The example below cuts out the lower left quarter of the texture file.
Prisma 12:18, 18 June 2007 (UTC)