Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
|WoW TCG Setse|
Heroes of Azeroth Block
- Were you looking for the item crafted by and usable by those with Leatherworking or Patch 1.12 also called the "Drums of War" patch?
Drums of War is the seventh normal World of Warcraft TCG set, released in 28 October, 2008.
A Drums of War PVP Battle Deck is available for two players to start playing. Unlike the TCG Heroes of Azeroth, the starter Heros are fixed:
- Alliance Spellweaver Jihan (Human Mage)
- Horde The Longeye (Troll Hunter)
New in Drums of War
- Locations are a new card type that can be placed face up in your resource row like Quests, but they stay face up even after you use their powers.
- Allies have four new racial keywards: berserking (Troll), diplomacy (Human), shadowmeld (Night Elf), and war stomp (Tauren).
- Armor sets are equipment cards that occupy multiple uniqueness slots.
- Dual-class abilities can be included in the decks of two different classes.
Card List Edit
|161||Chief Researcher Amereldine||Ally||Horde|
|Loot003||The Red Bearon||Mount||Neutral|