Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
|Requirements||Requires One-Handed Swords, Two-Handed Swords|
Sword Specialization is a passive human racial ability. It grants an expertise bonus while using swords.
When dual wielding different types of weapons, Sword Specialization is applied to each weapon individually, so that if you dual wield a sword and an axe, only attacks made with the sword benefit from Sword Specialization.
When dual wielding two swords, all of your attacks will benefit from Sword Specialization.
- Since the bonus is 'raw' expertise and not rating, it will grant the same bonus regardless of the level of the player.
- This expertise stacks with expertise gained from other sources, limited only by the expertise cap.
- When dual wielding a sword and a mace as a human, attacks made with the Sword will benefit from Sword Specialization while attacks made with the mace will benefit from Mace Specialization. These bonuses only apply to that weapon, and dual wielding a mace and a sword will result in the exact same total expertise as dual wielding two maces or two swords.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Removed.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Sword Skill now increases the critical strike chance with swords and two-handed swords by 1%.
Was +5 sword weapon skill.
- ^ http://www.gamerheadlines.com/racial-world-warcraft-warlords-draenor/ The Gamer Headlines