Surging Mist is a monk ability learned at level 12. Note that this can work in conjunction with ; if Soothing Mist is currently being channeled, Surging Mist can be instantly used on the target of Soothing Mist.
This also generates one chi for those with the Mistweaver specialization.
Modified by Edit
- Power Strikes (Mistweaver only)
- Mistweaver abilities
- Focus and Harmony
- Stance of the Wise Serpent
- Crane Style Techniques
- Soothing Mist
- Stance of the Spirited Crane
- Thunder Focus Tea
- Windwalker abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Surging Mist is now available to all Monk specializations. It costs 30 Energy in Ox or Tiger Stance, and continues to cost mana in Serpent Stance and Crane Stance. However, it only generates Chi for Mistweaver Monks.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.