Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cooldown||3 min (GCD 1 sec)|
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Will now chain cast spells with no delay between casts, allowing it to cast its spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Summon Gargoyle no longer costs Runic Power.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): The gargoyle called by Summon Gargoyle should exclusively use its ranged attack regardless of range to the target.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): The gargoyle now flies lower to the ground, making it susceptible to melee attacks. This ability now has a fixed duration of 30 seconds and a fixed cost of 60 runic power.; Corrected the inaccurate tooltip which claimed a Gargoyle could last up to 40 seconds, when in fact 30 seconds has always been the maximum.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Have swapped places with Unholy Blight in the Unholy tree. Gargoyle is the new Unholy 51 talent. The Gargoyle will no longer re-attack rogues after they Vanish, or night elves who use Shadowmeld. Monsters will stop trying to chase a Gargoyle after it flies away. The debuff on the target indicating he or she is being pursued by a Gargoyle will no longer display the duration, and will be removed when the buff is removed from the death knight. Max duration in the tooltip changed to 40 seconds.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Damage dealt by the Gargoyle reduced by approximately 20% and maximum duration cut to 30 seconds.