|This article or section is an ability or talent stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
This spell summons a Felguard as a pet, and it costs a Soul Shard. Warlocks who decide to invest talents into the Demonology tree start with this powerful melee minion. It is like a combination of a succubus and a voidwalker.
- Demonic Frenzy
- Passive ability, the Felguard's damaging melee attacks cause a demonic frenzy, increasing attack power by 5% for 10 sec. This effect can stack up to 10 times.
- Passive ability, increases the Felguard's chance to avoid area of effect attacks by an additional 50%.
- Taunts the creature, increasing the chance that it will attack the Felguard.
- Cleave (Felguard)
- Deals weapon damage plus a small bonus to two targets.
- Charges the current target and deals bonus damage.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010):
: Techniques altered.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): This pet will periodically check to see if you know the talent which allows you to summon it, and die if you do not know the talent.