|Cooldown||10 min (GCD 1.5 sec)|
- For the Doomguard of lore, see Doomguard.
Summon Doomguard is a core warlock ability learned at level 58. It summons a Doomguard that will be under the control of the warlock for one minute and despawns after that time has elapsed. Its main attack is , which it repeatedly casts.
Modified by Edit
- Demonology abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Doomguards now appear smaller to other characters that aren't the summoning Warlock.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Will now chain cast spells with no delay between casts, allowing it to cast its spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Fixed a bug that caused Doomguard and Infernal to benefit dramatically more than intended from Demonology Mastery.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Doomguard's damage has been increased by 50%. The Doomguard is intended to be the best guardian for single-target damage, and the Infernal the best when there are multiple targets.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Abilities removed, summonable alongside another minion new spell added Doom Bolt.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): These pets now innately have Avoidance like all other warlock pets.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Cooldown reduced to 30 minutes, down from 60 minutes. Damage reduced approximately 30%, and health reduced approximately 30%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Health increased 20%, mana increased 24%.