This does not apply to dying from a hazardous environment, such as standing in fire, swimming in lava, or jumping off a cliff.
Suicide by spells/skills Edit
- : when protecting someone with this spell, the paladin can automatically die by absorbing damage intended for targeted ally.
- : a warlock spell that burns them as it damages enemies.
/ : a paladin spell.These abilites were removed in Patch 3.2.0.
- : Dying from this self-damaging priest ability will not reduce the caster's durability.
Suicide by items Edit
- : after drinking this alcoholic beverage, you can ignite yourself on a campfire or a burning pet like .
- : a quest reward.
- : dying from the damage received upon activation of the X-52 Rocket Helmet won't reduce durability, however death by falling damage after it has been activated will.
- : used to kill one's self at the Gadgetzan graveyard for the quest ; the is a ghost who's only visible to dead players.
: an Alliance-only item. Ideal for canceling flight paths. This trinket will drain health and mana until the player dies or unequips it.No longer equipable as of Patch 3.1.0.