Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This does not apply to dying from a hazardous environment, such as standing in fire, swimming in lava, or jumping off a cliff.
Suicide by spells/skills Edit
- : when protecting someone with this spell, the paladin can automatically die by absorbing damage intended for targeted ally.
- : a warlock spell that burns them as it damages enemies.
/ : a paladin spell.These abilites were removed in Patch 3.2.0.
- : Dying from this self-damaging priest ability will not reduce the caster's durability.
Suicide by items Edit
- : after drinking this alcoholic beverage, you can ignite yourself on a campfire or a burning pet like .
- : a quest reward.
- : dying from the damage received upon activation of the X-52 Rocket Helmet won't reduce durability, however death by falling damage after it has been activated will.
- : used to kill one's self at the Gadgetzan graveyard for the quest ; the is a ghost who's only visible to dead players.
: an Alliance-only item. Ideal for canceling flight paths. This trinket will drain health and mana until the player dies or unequips it.No longer equipable as of Patch 3.1.0.