Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sudden Doom is a passive death knight ability learned at level 64 for death knights with the unholy specialization. Death knights are required to be in in order to gain the main-hand free Death Coil mechanic.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Sudden Doom no longer reduces the cost of Death Coil.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Sudden Doom now requires the Death Knight to be in Unholy Presence to activate the effect that causes Death Coil to cost no Runic Power.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added "Reduces the cost of Death Coil by 20%".
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Sudden Doom is now triggered only from main-hand auto attack, and is normalized according to weapon speed rather than having a fixed percentage chance.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Changed from tier 8 in Blood to tier 6 in Unholy, and no longer triggered by Blood Strike or Heart Strike.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Now procs a free Death Coil instead of requiring you to push the button. Ranks reduced from 5 to 3.