Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cooldown||1 min (GCD 1 sec)|
Modified by Edit
- This is probably a tribute to Star Wars' Darth Vader, himself a dark, fallen warrior with mystic powers, who often used the Force to choke those who displeased him.
- When tanking, this can be used to make a caster mob run into melee range with you.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Strangulate's cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds (was 2 minutes).
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Updated tooltip to include the functionality that this ability also interrupts spellcasting on NPCs.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This ability will also apply a 3 second interrupt effect against non-player controlled targets, making it more versatile against creatures immune to silencing effects.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): No longer does damage and has been reduced to 1 rank.