Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stones are simple mineral items usually gathered from mineral veins or deposits and often usable as an ingredient for professions (usually blacksmithing, engineering, or jewelcrafting). Stones are also a drop from earth elementals, fire elementals, and infernals, corresponding in quality to the mob's level.
Mineable stones Edit
Five types of stone, in order of skill level required to manipulate:
- - Copper Veins
- - Tin and Silver Veins
- - Iron Deposits
- - Mithril Deposits
- - Thorium Veins
- - Blackrock Deposits or True Iron Veins
- - ?
Uses for stone Edit
- Blasting powder is used mostly for dynamite, bombs, ammo, and products like that.
- Grinding stones are used in recipes for crafting weapons.
- Sharpening stones are used to temporarily buff an edged weapon such as a sword or axe.
- Weightstones are used to temporarily buff a blunt weapon such as a mace.
- Statues (such as Rough Stone Statue, Heavy Stone Statue, etc.) create temporary healing golems.