Stones are simple mineral items usually gathered from mineral veins or deposits and often usable as an ingredient for professions (usually blacksmithing, engineering, or jewelcrafting). Stones are also a drop from earth elementals, fire elementals, and infernals, corresponding in quality to the mob's level.
Mineable stones Edit
Five types of stone, in order of skill level required to manipulate:
- - Copper Veins
- - Tin and Silver Veins
- - Iron Deposits
- - Mithril Deposits
- - Thorium Veins
- - Blackrock Deposits or True Iron Veins
- - ?
Uses for stone Edit
- Blasting powder is used mostly for dynamite, bombs, ammo, and products like that.
- Grinding stones are used in recipes for crafting weapons.
- Sharpening stones are used to temporarily buff an edged weapon such as a sword or axe.
- Weightstones are used to temporarily buff a blunt weapon such as a mace.
- Statues (such as Rough Stone Statue, Heavy Stone Statue, etc.) create temporary healing golems.