- Thrust – 6 yards range - A melee attack that inflicts 3250 damage. (1.5 seconds cooldown)
- Shield-Breaker – 5-25 yards range - A ranged attack that inflicts 2000 damage and removes one layer of Defend from the opponent. (1.5 seconds cooldown)
- Charge – 5-25 yards range - A charging attack that inflicts 8500 damage and removes 1 layer of Defend from the opponent. (4.5 seconds cooldown)
- Defend – Reduces damage taken by 30%. Strikes by Shield-Breaker or Charge remove 1 layer of Defend! Up to 3 layers of Defend may be stacked. (3 seconds cooldown)
- Refresh Mount – Heals your mount. Can only be used out of combat. (1 minute cooldown)
- Duel – 10 yards range - Challenge another combatant to a mounted duel!.
- This is the first mount Alliance players use to practice their mounted combat skills, before starting the quest to becoming their own race's champion.
- Once the journey to becoming a champion is finished this mount can no longer be used.
- Stabled Quel'dorei Steed literally means stabled high elven horse. Elven horses were described in Day of the Dragon but it is unknown if they are related.