Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Nesingwary's Expedition, Northern Stranglethorn|
Spanks is a monkey that runs around in Nesingwary's Expedition in Northern Stranglethorn. For some reason he dies all of a sudden in front of a tent with kodo skulls just right of Ajeck Rouack's tent. this could be because one of the hunters in the camp, most probably a Nesingwary Hired Gun, shoots him, but because of a small bug no one does anything to Spanks.
Spanks' activities Edit
From Wowhead comments:
- He spawns at the tent near Ajeck Rouack (the one with the skulls),
- ...goes for a swim
- ...visits the graveyard
- ...walks near the front gate and scouts
- ...runs off to the bridge to the east and stops to rest at a ancient rock
- ...then goes trough the river and passes the nearby graveyard
- ...then again runs of into the river and heads back to camp
- ...once there he goes over to Sir S. J. Erlgadin's tent
- ...then takes a stroll along the fence making a circle around the base
- ...jumps on top of the big tent once he is near it
- ...after a small break on the roof, he jumps down
- ...and goes to Ajeck Rouack's tent, walks around it
- ...then heads home and dies.
He respawns after 30 seconds and repeats the whole process.
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added