|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
|Ritual of Souls|
Ritual of Souls is a warlock spell that creates a Soulwell, from which each party member can obtain a (Rank 1) or a (Rank 2).
- The healthstones are conjured items, and will vanish from one's inventory when they log out.
- Casting the spell requires two additional party members to assist in channeling the spell. This spell cannot be cast while soloing.
- The soulwell animation appears as dropping a stone pyre out of the sky. RP'ers will make jokes about the soulwell nearly clobbering them in the head.
Tips and tacticsEdit
- It's possible to invite a warlock into your party/raid to conjure a Soulwell, allow everyone to obtain Healthstones (and a Soulstone), then replace the warlock with a needed non-DPS type. This is best for when a player in your guild has a Warlock alt; it's considered very rude to do this without the Warlock's previous consent.
- The healthstones conjured with this spell are commonly known as "cookies".
- Patch 2.1:
- New art added for Ritual of Souls channeling focus and Soulwell created by the spell.
- Ritual of Souls no longer consumes a Soul Shard when cast in arenas.
- Soulwell now plays a sound and visual effect when you create a Healthstone through using it.
- In Patch 2.3, takes significantly less time to cast (was 3 sec) and complete (was 5 min).