- Were you looking for general information on soulstones or information on the Create Soulstone spell?
- Conjured Item
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Use: When cast on living party or raid members, the soul of the target is stored and they will be able to resurrect upon death.
If cast on a dead target, they are instantly resurrected. Targets resurrect with 60% health and 20% mana. (15 Min Cooldown)
- 1 Charges
|Soulstone from Fields of Honor Deck|
A Soulstone is a conjured item that a warlock can create beginning at level 18 with the ability that temporarily grants one player the power of self-resurrection or allows the warlock to battle-ress a dead friendly target. It is also a verb term for applying any type of soulstone to a target, as in "to soulstone somebody."
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Soulstone can now be used in combat to resurrect a targeted dead player.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Soulstones can no longer be used on targets not in your party or raid. In addition, the soulstone buff will now be removed if the target or caster leaves the party or raid.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Soulstone's animated visual effect no longer appears around the warlock when the soulstone is used. It appears around the soulstoned target now.