Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Were you looking for general information on soulstones or information on the Create Soulstone spell?
|Soulstone from Fields of Honor Deck|
A Soulstone is a conjured item that a warlock can create beginning at level 18 with the ability that temporarily grants one player the power of self-resurrection or allows the warlock to battle-ress a dead friendly target. It is also a verb term for applying any type of soulstone to a target, as in "to soulstone somebody."
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Effect text "If cast on a dead target, they are instantly resurrected." changed to "Also castable to resurrect a dead target.".
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Soulstone can now be used in combat to resurrect a targeted dead player.
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Item level changed to 18 from 40. All other rank versions removed from game.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): The cooldown on this spell and duration of its buff have been lowered from 30 minutes down to 15 minutes. Cannot be used in Arenas.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Soulstone now generates a log entry indicating who casted and received a soulstone.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Soulstone's animated visual effect no longer appears around the warlock when the soulstone is used. It appears around the soulstoned target now.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Soulstones can no longer be used on targets not in your party or raid. In addition, the soulstone buff will now be removed if the target or caster leaves the party or raid.
- Old Item Level 40 version