|Cooldown||10 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Soul Link is a warlock talent available at level 45.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Changed from When active, 20% of all damage taken by the caster is taken by your Imp, Voidwalker, Succubus, Felhunter, Felguard, or enslaved demon instead. That damage cannot be prevented. Lasts as long as the demon is active and controlled.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): No longer a talent. It is now a trainable spell.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Shared damage increased to 20%. Bonus damage removed. Shared damage reduced to 15%. Moved to tier 3.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Adjusted tooltip to explain that the damage transferred to the pet cannot be prevented. The functionality remains unchanged. This ability will now work with enslaved demons.
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005):
- Percentage of damage split with pet has been reduced.
- Is now a spell cast on your pet that gives an aura to both you and the pet. This aura increases all damage caused by you and your pet by 3% and splits 30% of all damage taken by the caster to the pet. The aura will last as long as the pet is active, and the pet must be the target of a dispel effect in order to dispel this ability.
Formerly redirected 50% of all damage and lasted for 30 seconds, but was dispellable.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Fixed a bug where Soul Link and Power Word: Shield, when used together, would heal the Warlock instead of splitting or absorbing damage.