Soothing Mist is a passive core monk ability learned at level 10. It allows the monk to continue healing a target provided they have used any of a particular set of spells.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Passive Soothing Mist mechanic gives Mistweavers a unique healing style with variable efficiency, over which you have more direct control.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Soothing Mist's healing has been increased by 100%, its GCD has been reduced to 0.5 seconds, but no longer heals immediately, and no longer generates Chi.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Soothing Mists now generates chi more consistently and average generation rate is slightly higher.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The chance to generate 1 Chi while channeling Soothing Mist and Crackling Jade Lightning has increased to 35%, up from 25%.; The mana cost of Soothing Mists has been reduced by 33%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.