Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Soothing Mist is a passive core monk ability learned at level 10. It allows the monk to continue healing a target provided they have used any of a particular set of spells.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Passive Soothing Mist mechanic gives Mistweavers a unique healing style with variable efficiency, over which you have more direct control.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Soothing Mist's healing has been increased by 100%, its GCD has been reduced to 0.5 seconds, but no longer heals immediately, and no longer generates Chi.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Soothing Mists now generates chi more consistently and average generation rate is slightly higher.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The chance to generate 1 Chi while channeling Soothing Mist and Crackling Jade Lightning has increased to 35%, up from 25%.; The mana cost of Soothing Mists has been reduced by 33%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.