|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|Location||Igneous Depths, Molten Front|
- Taming Solix requires knowing how to kite at least passably, using and , then when taming. It should be noted that Solix has an annoying habit of skirting past traps with his small hit box.
- His Blazing Speed buff makes him immune to taming. Hunters must continue to kite him until the buff wears off, then attempt the tame.
- If Solix's energy meter (the yellow bar) empties, he will die.
- It is suggested that the tame should occur when Solix's energy bar is between 25 and 30.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added