|Character class||Gnoll Overseer|
|Affiliation||Rot Hide Gnolls|
- Do not confuse with Snarlmane the Bloodgorger a reddish gnoll of the same first name.
HistoryThis section concerns content exclusive to Warcraft III.
Snarlmane was the leader of a gnoll group in Tirisfal Glades and was caught in between a conflict involving Varimathras and Sylvanas during the third war. Sylvanas used one of her banshees to possess Snarlmane and use his Gnolls in suicide assaults against Varimathras' forces.
Snarlemane: Back, you dead! No one trespasses on our territory!
Sylvanas: Will someone please steal his mind and be done with it?
Statistics of Snarlmane from Warcraft III
- 950 HP (+27% more than a regular Gnoll Overseer)
- 350 MP (Gnoll Overseers have no MP)
- 26-30 normal melee damage (+10% more than a regular Gnoll Overseer)
- 3 heavy armor (same as a regular Gnoll Overseer)
- Rejuvenation (Heal over Time)
- Thorns Aura (aura that deals some of melee attackers' damage back to them)
Note:Snarlmane is being compared to a Gnoll Overseer which is the most powerful non-unique type of Gnoll in WC3.
- ω ϖ—Inflicts 30 Shadow damage to an enemy every 10 sec., increasing the Physical damage it takes by 8 for 2 min.