Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Class||Ability||Movement Speed Slow||Melee AS Slow||Ranged AS Slow||Casting speed slow||Dispel Type|
|Death Knight||90% to 0%||-||-||-||Magic|
Ways to dispel Slow effects include:
- The PvP Trinkets
- The mage's Ice Block
- The paladin's Divine Shield, Cleanse and Blessing of Freedom
- The priest's Dispel Magic
- The hunter's pet with the Bestial Wrath talent are immune to snares.
- The gnome racial ability Escape Artist
- If the snare is a dispellable type, such as magic debuff, poison or curse, it can be removed with spells, abilities and items which remove those specific debuffs like Dispel Magic, Abolish Poison and Remove Curse, respectively.
- Also, items such and makes the user immune or removes slowing effects.
Death knights, paladins, shaman, and warriors have a Toughness talent, and rogues have the talent Fleet Footed, which reduce the duration of slow effects. The Troll passive racial ability Da Voodoo Shuffle also reduces them.