Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sleep is a condition which has a few meanings in World of Warcraft:
- A prone non-combat position where a character lies down on whatever they are sitting or standing on.
- A character cannot walk, run, jump or engage in combat directly from a sleeping position, they must first stand.
- It takes a short amount of time to sleep from a sitting or standing position and about equal amount of time to stand from a sleeping position.
- A character begins adding potential bonus XP time when they sleep only when in an inn or capital city.
Note: You don't actually have to be in the sleeping position to get this bonus, simply logging out in a location where your character portrait shows a Resting bonus is sufficient.
- A variety of spells and abilities that cause a sleep-like state.