|Position||Collector of sacrifices for the Blackrock clan|
|Status||Deceased; killed by Arthas Menethil|
The Slave Master of the Blackrock clan led the raid on the settlement of Strahnbrad. He killed Villager Joe, Villager Mike, and Villager Scott by trampling them with his horse as Arthas watched helplessly. Arthas killed him as he was capturing villagers as slaves to sacrifice to the Burning Legion.
- Slave Master's model is actually that of a scrapped unit from the Warcraft III beta called Orc warlord.
- Slave Master's name may be Mathog. The name "Mathog" comes from the icon and the model file of the Slave Master in the Warcraft III World Editor. The name "Mathogg" was later used in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, in the orc campaign.
- Slave Master has red skin indicating he is a chaos orc. However, the other Blackrock orcs in and around Strahnbrad have green skin and the only other chaos orc in the clan is Jubei'Thos. He may be the only one who drank demon blood in his group.
- In the official scenario map, WarChasers, one of the playable heroes was a chaos orc using the same model and his class was "Beast Knight", but he may not have any relations with the Slave Master.
- He is one of the few orcs who ride a horse instead of a wolf or worg.
- Haul these wretches off with the rest of them!
Note: The following quotes where taken from the World Editor as it's the only way to control the Slave Master.
- You want to hear a joke?
- Sorry, I've got nothing.
- Death to all who oppose the Horde!
- For victory!
- What is your will?
- Command to me.
- Ready for battle.
- Good one.
- The ground shall run red with blood.
- For the Horde!
- We ride!
- Let's ride!