|Slam from Twilight of the Dragons Deck|
Modified by Edit
- Arms abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Now a baseline ability for Arms Warrior again.
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Slam (Arms) damage has increased by 43%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Slam now deals 220% weapon damage (was 190%) and now costs 20 rage (was 30 rage).
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Slam now uses a new character attack animation.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Slam's off-hand damage component should now benefit from the damage bonus of Bloodsurge.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Slam weapon damage percent (at level 80+) has been increased from 125% to 145%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): The combat log tooltip will no longer list which rank of Slam was used. Previously it incorrectly listed rank 8 for all ranks of Slam.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Slam will no longer sometimes show 2 miss messages.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Slam now suspends the weapon swing timer rather than resetting it.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): "Slam’s" swing time is no longer slowed by damage taken.
- Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): Warriors will now resume attacking after performing a Slam attack.